Seized Cars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seized Cars Auctions Forum

hello .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky

Poll

share with us

[ 0 ]
    hello  .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky I_vote_lcap0%hello  .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    hello  .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky I_vote_lcap0%hello  .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    diagtool

hello  .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky Empty hello .i am new commer.may everybody happy and lucky

Post  diagtool Fri May 27, 2011 8:30 pm

hello ,everybody,I am diagtool Jocy,Glad to be here.i 'd like to bounce ience and problems with you, and find more auto troubleshooting solutions! Hope we have fun together! last month i have some problem on my car.last week,i bought Car diagnostic tool from www.diagtool.de,They have a good attitude and great after service.if anybody have interested in this you can cheack it
    and any problems we can communicated with each other,and discuss the soving problems.
    i want to my friends and everybody have a nice day.so i enjoy sharing with everybody!Happy everyday!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am